Compiler and Conversion Programs
Compiler & Conversion Programs have been developed for most major controllers and are continually being updated and upgraded as these products evolve.
Compiler and Conversion programs include:
- DOS HLC ®and VHLC® (Does not do ACE)
- VSLS Compiler for GE ACE®, EC-5, Electrologixs, IWP, VHLC® and HLC (Requirements: ACE Compiler Ver. 3.0, or later plus Validator or reports from GE generated by Ace Compiler and Validator – Does not do DOS VHLC)
- VSLS Compiler for US&S Microlok I® and Genisys
- VSLS Compiler for US&S Microtrax®
- VSLS Compiler for US&S Microlok II ® and Genisys,
- VSLS Compiler for EC-IV and E-P Electrologic®
- VSLS Compiler for Alstom VPI/CSEX®
- VSLS Compiler for GE® PTC
- VSLS Compiler for Siemens SICAS © S7 – Advance Release
In addition to the above items, if specific nomenclature requires development, there is a variable Pre-Shipment Programming Charge based on the time required for development. This set-up charge is assessed only if such nomenclature file has not been previously generated. Nomenclature files exist for AMTRAK, BNSF, CP, CSX, FEC, LIRR, Metro-North, NS and UPRR. Frequently, one of the above closely matches a railroad nomenclature file not on the list, resulting in a minimal charge, if any. If it is necessary to create such a file, the following material will be required to accurately quote on the set-up charge, and program the new file:
- Aspect Chart.
- Rule Book.
- Circuit Nomenclature (tag names) for switch controls and indications, track circuits, code rates, signal types, lamp out detection, etc.
- Sample location plans and programs, if available.